MQM chief Altaf Hussain, who wanted Pakistani nationality for protection, has been detained for money laundering questioning in London.
- Karachi is being shut down as people are panicking and leaving offices.
- KSE 100 index down -762 points. He may be released on bail.
- Army’s 5th Corp was alerted early morning to handle an extraordinary situation!
- MQM press conference is at 3pm.
- Gen Pervez Musharraf has renewed interest in heading the MQM.
UK travel advice on Pakistan after arrest of Altaf Hussain