What does Tehreek-e-Adl ask you to do?
Tehreek-e-Adl asks you to do justice with everyone and everything 24/7. Be it Allah, your God, or people; be it animals or environment, be it your workplace or business, be it public sphere or your private home. Wherever we are, we do justice in every role we play. Consciously. And even at an unconscious level.
We expect that by doing this, Allah will be kind to us once again, and this carnage and bloodshed will stop.
It’s very fundamental that we fear something in order to do right and stop from wrong. At times, country’s laws ensure this. At other times, fear of Allah does this.
In the absence of any rule of law in the country, we need to fear something. This could only be God. Only that can keep us from injustice in spite of having power to abuse others. This is particularly true for an Islamic country like Pakistan.
Why justice-oriented masses are critical?
- If you do not obey Allah, He will take you away and replace you with good people.
- If the masses become wretched-hearted, Allah imposes brutal rulers over them.
- The neighbourhood in which zina (adultery) and riba (interest) are committed openly and publicly, Allah’s wrath comes.
- And fear the fitnah (affliction and trial) which may not be limited to the wrongdoers among you (but it may afflict all the good and bad people), and know that Allah is severe in punishment. 8:25
- If you start breaking promises with each other, Allah will unleash bloodshed on you.
- A government of kufr (non-believing) can run, but not a government of zulm (injustice).
- Like masses, like rulers/leaders.
- The frequency of zina (adultery) will result in killing of each other. Then will come poverty. Then you would not have enough to eat and drink. Then will come disease.
- The signs of a hypocrite are three: Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie; and whenever he promises, he breaks his promise; and whenever he is entrusted, he betrays (proves to be dishonest).
- When Allah punishes a nation, everyone in that nation is afflicted.
Now look at the opposite
If people follow Allah’s ahkam and limits, Allah makes those places fertile.
In Ahsanat-uq-Qaseem Maarafatul Aqaleem, Allama Muqaddasi (died 375 Hijri) writes about the region of Haital in Aqleem-e-Mashriq: The area of Haital is the greenest and crop-bearing that all of the places on earth, created by Allah.
We get several hints from our history:
Inspirational story: A [city] nazim writes to Caliph Hazrat Umar bin Abdul Aziz saying: The city is in a shambles; please send more funds. Hazrat Umar responds, ‘Repair the city with taqwa (fear of Allah), and clean the streets from zulm (injustice).’
See all parts in this series: